13TH AUGUST 2014 - Development on MonoTizen has been suspended for the time being. We hope to return in the future, but the Tizen Project needs to change in a positive way before than can happen. No software business can operate on top of a platform with no roadmap and no meaningful communication with partners.
Tizen is an open source, standards-based software platform supported by leading mobile operators, device manufacturers, and silicon suppliers for multiple device categories such as smartphones, tablets, netbooks, in-vehicle infotainment devices, and smart TVs.
- Samsung Smart Camera NX2000 - released May 2013
- Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch - released September 2013 (switch from Android to Tizen offered May 2014)
- Intel NUC - released January 2014
- Samsung Gear 2 Smartwatch - released April 2014
- Tizen IVI Proof of Concept (Land Rover) - Tizen IVI SDK - 3.0 Alpha 2 released April 2014
- Samsung WW9000 Touchscreen Washing Machine - Released May 2014
- Samsung Tizen TV - SDK 1.0 Beta released July 2014
- Booting Tizen onto a Android Tablet - Demo'ed July 2014
- Samsung Z smartphone - release in Russia scheduled for Q3 2014
- Samsung Gear S Smartwatch - announced August 2014
- There is a more complete list of devices on the Tizen Wiki