They are stored within Kitsilano Software's github account.
The easiest is probably (from your host with the SDK install):
- sdb push mono-core-3.6.0-0.armv7l.rpm /tmp/
- sdb shell rpm -Uvh /tmp/mono-core-3.6.0-0.armv7l.rpm
- sdb shell rm /tmp/mono-core-3.6.0-0.armv7l.rpm
This is how the Tizen 2.2.1 VMs were built:
- ./build-vm.sh 2.2.1-i686 thix VM_SSH_PORT_FWD=2226 VM_BUNDLES=mono-tizen-rpm
- ./build-vm.sh 2.2.1-armv7l thax VM_SSH_PORT_FWD=2227 VM_BUNDLES='mono-tizen-rpm distcc'
- su -c /root/setup.sh
- rpmbuild -bb mono-tizen/rpm-build/SPECS/mono-core-3.6.0-1.spec'